Copyright, Patent & Trademark Litigation
A copyright legally protects an original work of authorship that is fixed in a tangible medium. Some examples of copyrightable material are:
- musical lyrics and sound recordings
- paintings, sculptures and visual art
- promotional brochures and pamphlets
- poems, books and manuscript works
- motion pictures and dramatic works
- computer programs and source code
- Internet sites' text and appearance
The Law Offices of Todd Wengrovsky can prepare and file a copyright application with the Library of Congress for you, in which case you should receive a U.S. Copyright Certificate within several months. Once you receive your U.S. copyright, it is good for your entire life plus an additional 75 years.
Copyright 2001 - 2016 Law Offices of Todd Wengrovsky, PLLC. All Rights Reserved.
Phone: (631) 727-3400